Friday, December 19, 2008

Yay! Christmas break!!!

Well, I am happy to announce that I've officially made it through 5 months of this school year! I think that's quite an accomplishment. I do however want to point out the improvements that have occurred this year with our kids. At the beginning of the year, they did NOT want to sit on the carpet for lesson, etc. All they would do is get up and wonder but now, they sit without us having to go catch them. They do still have some trouble in other areas but I think that's just because they are 2. I may complain a lot about certain things but I really do love and care for those kids.

But now, I look forward to spending break with my family. I may not say this much but I really do miss my family and I wish that I didn't live so far away from them. It doesn't always make my heart happy. I love them and I don't know where I'd be without them. I glad I have someone like Matt to make me happy. I also have many good friends here in Memphis. They make my life happy (especially Laurel and the fact that she introduced me to Edward Cullen lol). Anyway, all this is to say that my life is blessed with loving friends and family....and I wouldn't want it any other way! :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I love you and I'm so glad you're here!! :D