Thursday, July 26, 2007

Let's Get This Party Started


Hey there Blogger world! My name is Sarah. Welcome to my blog. I'll probably use this blog to tell stories of my life or funny things that happen to me. I promise to try my best not to make it boring or mundane. But, I'm going to use this blog to tell a little bit about what's going on in my life at this moment. Like I said, my name is Sarah. I recently married the man of my dreams, Matt, on June 30, 2007. We've almost made it to the 1 month mark and we're still going pretty well. After our honeymoon to Jamaica, we moved to Memphis, TN where Matt will attend Harding Graduate School of Religion. Right now, I'm currently waiting on a call from Harding Academy. A week ago last Monday (two Monday's ago), I interviewed for a teacher assistant position. I really want this job for many reasons (1) it's a wonderful job in a Christian School which is way different from the last job I had and (2) if I get this job, I'll be able to walk to work since I live like 5 minutes away. Anyway, that's all I have for say for now. Later! :)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hey sweetie!! I love you and I hope that memphis grows on you and that you have the best days while you are here! hehe