Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Beginnings are fun but are sometimes scary

Well, last week, I started my first week of school with the children. I am in the Rainbow classroom. This is what they call the transition room. We have children that are 2 and I think they will all be 3 by the end of the year. I was kinda nervous about working with children this young because they are so impressionable. This is also around the age where they ask "why?" I always try to come up with an answer but if I say something like, "This block is blue" and they ask me why it is blue. You don't always know what to say.

There are also somethings that I've had to learn and remember about the procedures of Harding Academy Early Childhood. But I know that if I keep working hard, I will be able to get it right! Anyway, I'll keep you all updated! Have a good day! :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

When Kenzie asks questions like that, I tell because God made it that way. :)