This week, I was on spring break. Matt and I had looked at different things we could do during our spring break. We looked at Gatlinburg and different places in Orlando but we ultimately decided to stay at home in Memphis.
Monday, we went on the VIP tour of Graceland. On this tour, we got to see the mansion plus a bonus room that other people don't get to see, his army museum, his costumes, his cars, his airplanes. It was really fun. We went to all these places and the last place we went to was to see his cars. We got pictures of everything and then our very last picture before we went to the gift shop was cut off by a security guard because our camera has video recording capabilities! I mean, who's digital camera doesn't these days?!
Then on Tuesday, we went to the Memphis Zoo. This was fun because we had gotten our tickets and was all ready to use them but for some reason, they were letting Tennessee residents in for free that day! So we decided to save our tickets for another day! Anyway, this was a lot of fun. We got to see the feline cat animals, the reptiles, animals of the night, the fishies, and we even got to see the sea lion show! Much fun! AND no uptight security guards! lol
The rest of the week, I just relaxed! Wednesday, I got my hair cut. Thursday, I was by myself because Matt went to work but then Laurel invited me to eat lunch with her and Sean. I had French Dip for the first time. How crazy! Friday, I went to Wal-Mart to get my oil changed and to the bank. How exciting!
Anyway, I'm kinda sad that it's now Saturday and I have to go to work Monday. But I'm looking forward to Friday because I get that day off AND my parents are coming to visit us for the weekend.
That's all for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment